The Universitat Rovira i Virgili from Tarragona presents this course, designed by doctoral students, as a first approach to co-creation methodologies that you can apply to your research, professional and personal life. You will learn to think about the future in the ideation process and move from idea to action into a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Dates: 24/01/2023, 31/01/2023 and, 07/02/2023, from 09:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Language: English
- Places: 20 (12 for URV and 8 for Aurora) PhD students. The places will be given according to the order of registration, which guarantees the teams’ multidisciplinary.
- Deadline: 31/12/2022
- Registration process: 1. Apply through this online form; 2. If you are selected to join the course, you will receive a confirmation email before 03/01/2023. In the following days, you will find the email with the link to the virtual campus with all the needed material and links.
- Course objective: This course has two main objectives. The first is to provide to you a quality moment and tools to explore, detect and design new opportunities to innovate in your research through co-creation methods. And the second, to experience new ways to innovate through online co-creation to understand how such researchers can use the co-creation in their professional environment. It is mainly aimed at early open-minded PhD students.
- How? The PhD student will work as a team with other doctoral students from different disciplines. Learning will be experiential (learning by doing), facilitated by a professional in co-creation for innovation and with digital co-creation tools. Students design the challenge to be solved. The format will be an online workshop using the collaborative digital tool Miro and distributed in three sessions of two hours each and tasks between sessions.